Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stripes and Spots







This is a great combination to put together. I love stripes and spots together both in cards and layouts. I have decided to use my old tools. I have used a punch to punch the decorative edges top and bottom. The patterned paper is Scenic Route. The sentiment is Kaisercraft and the gems are also Kaisercraft.The flower has been stamped with a Maya Road stamp onto Bazzill cardstock and cut out. The centre of the flower has been bugged with the snowman folder onto metallic card from SALT.The ribbon is from a shop and unknown source.

4 Comments:

Sue said...

Lovely card, the ribbon 7 flowers look brill, sue.x

Libby Dyson said...

Great work. I hope you had a lovely day creating and that you feel a bit more relaxed ready to face it all again. LOL

Mrs Mayne said...

Very Pretty! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is beautiful!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09