Sunday, April 26, 2009

Karma Award

Christina has awarded me this lovely award. Thank you Christina for always thinking of me. You are a valued craft friend and i am thankful both you and your Mother have come into my life.

The wording for this award is as follows:-The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.I now need to pass this award on to 8 more bloggers. There are so many wonderful bloggers out there, so this is pretty hard! However Here are 8 I choose...
1. Gail
2. Haylee
3. Michelle
4. Laura
5. Mari
6. Kathy
7. Michelle J
8. michelle M

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose-Anne...I haven't posted my awardees yet...but you would be one of them also...
Hope you are good...I think of you often....
Love and hugs across the ocean..
Rita

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09