Monday, April 27, 2009

Kaisercraft Stamps for Challenge Card









Here is the card I made for Unscriptedsketches. they have the most amazing sketches and so different and the team is so talented. Go and have a look.
The stamps in this card are Kaisercraft, the patterned paper is so old and off cuts that I have forgotten whose it was and the ribbon is an old piece of unknown source also.
I punched a while out of one of the circles and stamped Love. This shows the background card colour. The other sentiment is a wooden Kaisercraft stamp. I have used Charcoal Versa Color Ink for stamping and shading.

8 Comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love card! That patterned paper is terrific as well as the sentiment. Thank you for you take on the sketch and come back soon! BR-T

Libby Dyson said...

This looks fantastic Rose-Anne. Must pop over and check out this site.

Unknown said...

Very nice card! I love the paper and the stamps. Well done!

Fink said...

I love how you stamped the flower circle as the center of the sketch! Great job!

Priscilla said...

groovy card :)

Chrissy's Creations said...

I love the pp. Great card and stamp!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

You rocked this sketch challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

I love how you put the stamp in one of the flowers. Good idea!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09