Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Card for Unscripted









Sorry girls but I couldn't help myself yesterday. I made 2 cards for your sketch using most of the same products. It was so much fun to do.

The flower has been cut out using my hand QuicKutz Machine. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp and the bottom stamp is a Stamp World Stamp called Jill's Flower.The ribbon is a Bobbin Ribbon.The heart is a brad and i have used Kindy Glitz-Chrystallina all over the flower and on some of the dots.


6 Comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Please don't apologize this card is just as the card says remarkable! I love the half cut flower that is so cool! BR-T

Libby Dyson said...

Yes, I like this one too. More great work - well done

Unknown said...

Your second card is just as lovely as the first! Love the paper, again! Great job!

Priscilla said...

kewl card! :)

Caryl P said...

I love both the cards you made for our Unscripted sketch! Thanks for playing--that paper is GORGEOUS and so fun.

Anonymous said...

Not one, but two cards! This one is amazing too!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09