Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter




Brian and I went away with the 4x4 club during the Easter long weekend. We went up to the Wattagan Mountains near Mossiset. We had a great time with everybody and the weather held off until we came home and then it rained like mad.There was heaps of wildlife up there including leeches, goannas, birds etc.The trip home wasn't too bad. We expected hold ups. We went for a few walks through the bush. I had a much needed rest and relaxed every morning.

These 2 photos show me in the bush and our new Jeep near our campavan.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Did you mean Morriset? Looks lovely and I'm glad you were able to rest and relax, you certainly needed it. Hope all is well at home too

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09