Sunday, April 19, 2009

Libby's Blogoversary

http://libbysscrapz.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-birthday-blog-candy-to-win.html

It will soon be Libby's 2nd Blogoversary and she is offering Blog Candy on her blog. See the shortcut above. She has a wonderful blog with heaps of links and ideas. It is a must to subscribe to as she always has fantastic ideas and card tutorials.
A little about my good friend Libby. She is a caring and sharing lady and without her support and friendship I would be lost.She has always been there for me and gets me moving when I need to and encourages me all the way. Libby is also the one who gave me the confidence to do more with my blogs. Before she helped me I had a boring blog. Libby has a yahoogroup that deals with blog techniques. You can find the link on her blog. She knows so much about computers and can usually help with any problem.
Libby like me is a school teacher and a crafter. We both dabble in much the same crafts and are never idle. Like me she is a caring and loving mother and wife. We have both lost our precious mothers and fathers. We are "kindred spirits" as Anne of Green Gables would say.
Please check her blog out and leave a message of encouragement on there.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Oh aren.t you just wonderful to me. Thanks so much for the lovely words and the plug. Thanks my friend, where would I be without you?

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09