Monday, April 06, 2009

A lovely thought


Thank goodness for friends when you are feeling down. Last week was a very hard week for me for many reasons. Some reasons are too personal to put on here. Out of the darkness comes sunshine-this sunshine is in many different forms. One of my lovely workmates and friend left this flower on my desk because he knew what a bad time I was having. How thoughtful and kind was this gesture and I appreciated it more than words can tell.
Doesn't it look nice in my Costa Boda vase from Sweden.
I love roses.

3 Comments:

mitch1066 said...

It is funny how just one persons comment or action can change our whole day isn't it.I hope you are feeling better:)

Michelle M said...

It is indeed a beautiful rose Rose-Anne lol it looks like I am stuttering.
Regards
Michelle M

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Rose-Anne...I am sending happy thoughts and well wishes your way. I have had a bad week also..but with friends like you with blogs that are so nice to look at...I feel better. Hope your days get better..one at a time.
Hugs...and lot of them..
Rita

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09