Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kaisercraft Card- With Love





Here is the card I did for The Pink Elephant Challenge. I used A Kaisercraft card and the sentiment is also Kaisercraft wooden stamp. I used Apple Blossoms LilyKate Basic Grey patterned paper inked in Candy Versa Color ink. The scalloped cardstock is Bazzill. The small flowers are from SALT and the bigger ones unknown. There there are those Kaisercraft Pearls again. The whole sentiment area and the centres of the blossoms on the patterned paper have been Kindy Glitzed-hence the shine.
Seems like I am on a roll with Lily kate basic Grey paper. I love this Apple Blossom paper and have used it now on several cards and a layout.

9 Comments:

Trudi said...

Pretty card, love the soft look and the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Pink Elephant.

Annie said...

A great take on the sketch - I love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Very pretty Rose-Anne :) i love BG papers and the soft colours are lovely...thanks for playing along with my sketch this week.
All of us at TPE are so pleased that you all love joining in...

Hugs
carol x

Libby Dyson said...

This is a pretty card. I love the sketch at TPE too and you've done a great job interpreting it. TFS

Sue said...

What a beautiful card and I love those flowers xx Sue

Dawn said...

WOW! So pretty!! I love it!

Robin said...

Very pretty Rose-Anne! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Kathryn said...

Very pretty -- LOVE the colors and the flowers are GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Pretty card! So spring like! Thanks for creating with us at TPE!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09