Saturday, April 04, 2009

Double Emboss and Kaisercraft Stamp





Here is the card I made for the Cuttlebugspot Challenge. I embossed the card with the Friends Folder with all the words. I didn't ink it. Then i embossed with the flower folder that I cannot remember its name. Then I inked various parts in different colours. You can see that the words come up as different texture in the flower parts.
The eyelets were added using the Fiskars Eyelet punch. The sentiment is a Kaisercraft stamp and the ric rac and flower are shop bought.

7 Comments:

Bamabel said...

Beautiful card!! I love your color choices!

Thank you for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

Michelle M said...

Hi again Rose Anne, I read the comment you left on my blog and trust me I do understand how sad you must be feeling. I myself have been there with 10 losses for me and then finally two daughters, beautiful young women who are my best work they are 20 yrs and 25 yrs. I tried to email this response but could not find an email addy on your blog sorry. Please tell your daughter that I am thinking of her and will light a candle for her and her little one.
Regards
Michelle
P.S. Don't worry I will keep coming back regularly lol.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Rose Anne this is GORGEOUS! Love your inking and the folders you chose. Thanks for playing along with The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! Great take on this weeks challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful take on our challenge... great folder combo... HUGS...SK :)

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Beautiful card. I love the texture and colors you captured on this one. Awesome.

Thank you for participating in the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Nilda

Libby Dyson said...

This is a great technique and gives wonderful results. Great card

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09