Saturday, April 25, 2009

Award from Michelle.


Thank you Michelle for nominating me for this award. It made me feel good to know you like my blog and you acknowledged me. Thank you so much. Your blog is lovely also and you have had an interesting life.
Here are the rules for the award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
Here are the 7 things about me that you might fins interesting.
1.I have been teaching High School for 33 years.
2. I am a wife to Brian since 1982.
3.I am a mother to Melanie and Amanda.
4. I am a grandmother to Jessica, Cooper and Chloe.
5. I am a mad scrapbooker and cardmaker.
6.I have taught craft, sewing at evening college to adults.
7.I have a mobile scrapbooking store with my daughter Melanie and we do camps and fundraiser and I teach papercraft.(Cropworks)

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09