Friday, April 24, 2009
Kaisercraft Cupcake Stamps and basic Grey
Posted by Rose-Anne at Friday, April 24, 2009
Labels: Cuttlebugspot Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elissa Rose
In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09

























4 Comments:
I have yet to purchase the embossing folder with the candles, but after seeing your card, I think I need it immediately! Great take on this weeks challenge, and your card is awesome! Thanks for joining us again!
Looks great Rose-Anne. Kaisercraft items are so good. TFS
I adore this card RoseAnne!!! Totally rocks! Those candles in the background are too cute! Like Steph, I need that eb folder NOW! LOL.
Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!
Hugs,
Aymee
I adore this card RoseAnne!!! Totally rocks! Those candles in the background are too cute! Like Steph, I need that eb folder NOW! LOL.
Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!
Hugs,
Aymee
Post a Comment