Monday, April 06, 2009

Celebrate


To me Easter means "Celebrate" because Jesus died on the cross to save us. Thank you Jesus for doing this for us. We should be thankful for all the things you do for us and are always there for us even though sometimes we think you are not, you are. You know what is best for us all.So this Easter I will reflect on all you have been through and all you have done for us. Thank you.Without you I would not know my way-I would be lost.
This flower I have made from the embossing folder and inked the stema nd leaves but have embossed the middle section.Very simple.

5 Comments:

Annie said...

Thank you for joining us at the Pink Elephant Rosanne - love the way you have used the folder - I didn't recognise it at first. Looks cool.
Ann xxx

Libby Dyson said...

Looks good Rose-Anne and a lovely 'different'type of card to celebrate Our Saviour

Robin said...

What a nice card Rose-Anne! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

LORi said...

2 cute!! Great Work!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card, and a perfect celebration, I myself would be lost without his guidance.
Hugs, Christina

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09