Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Cuttlebug and Easter Treat Container






















This container is very flimsy and the top rips too easily so altering it was the best solution for use.
I cut the patterned paper to fit each side and using Gel Medium glued each piece separately to each side after inking.
I taped the lace to the top and then added the embellishments that were made from various Cuttlebug dies, embossing border folder and Nestabilities.
The flowers and bows were then added and using a pink pen I dotted the white flower centres.
The crinkle paper was then fitted inside to form a lining and a top frill section. A piece was also placed on the base.
This Easter Bunny looks so cute inside the container-one would say he is at home.
JOKE. What is the name of this Easter Bunny?
WARREN.
If you don't get the joke ask me to explain. LOL.




7 Comments:

Bamabel said...

This is just fabulous!!! I love it!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Hugs,Aymee

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is the prettiest basket! Love all the frill and ribbon and embossing. Actually, I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Unknown said...

Wow, very pretty! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love your girly girl basket...Thank you for joining us this week at www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com
... HUGS...SK :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you dressed up this box!! It is adorable!! An I got a ton of these at the local grocery store to put gifts in!!

Rheannon said...

Lovely basket. Very girlie. Love it. Thanks for playing at The Cuttlebug Spot.
Hugs
Rheannon

Carol C. said...

Gosh, I'm loving the frills and how girly this basket looks, really like how you embelished it; great way to rework this flimsy box... now it is totally perfect... nice take on the challenge :) (i for one have to admit, i don't get the joke :( sorry...)

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09