Wednesday, March 11, 2009

With Love Card for Papertake Weekly Challenge


Dawny at Papertake Challenge produced this sketch and here is my interpretation of it. It was a fun one to do.The cardstock is Bazzill, patterned paper was given to me from an English card magazine, The sentiment is Cuttlebugged and the ribbon was a present from my friend in Switzerland. The flowers have been stamped with blue Versa Colour on white and cut out, inked and squeezed.The large flower has been raised and the centres have Kaisercraft pearls.

5 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

I like this one too. My goodness you have been busy. Now I think I must have to be back in your good books for making all these comments on your blog today TEHETEHE
Hugz

Anonymous said...

oh I LOVE this Card..... It's beautiful, and I love the colors... You have been a busy lady!!!
Hugs, Christina

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is beautiful, I love your pearl centered flowers! BR-T

Cardmaking Galore said...

great colour scheme

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely Rose-Anne! Great colours! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09