Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cuttlebug, Fiskars and Bows.


Here is a card I made recently. I am playing with different shapes at the moment as I am sick of doing rectangular or square cards. I used the Fiskars Metal rulers to draw up the top and bottom. I could have left the card with the jagged edges but I chose in this case to mount it on a RECTANGULAR card. LOL.
I have made the bow using a very easy technique. Cut a rectangular piece from wired ribbon. Snip the ends at an angle.Twist it a few times in the middle and attach to your card in any way that suits. ie glue, tied, brads etc.

2 Comments:

Annie said...

Ooooh! Really love this card Rose-Anne!

Libby Dyson said...

This looks great Rose-Anne. I love the ribbon and thanks for the tip on the bow - saves fiddling and ribbon. Great work

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09