Sunday, March 08, 2009

Watercolouring Card




Here is another card I made using the watercolouring crayon technique.
As you can see I used 2 border folders on the card and inked them after being bugged. I used another folder on the canvas.
I quickly coloured a piece of Gesso primed canvas with a black watercolour crayon and then ran a wet brush over it. When dry I ran it through the cuttlebug. I used my Fabrico markers to put a dot in the centre of the bugged circles and the flowers.
The 3 middle sized flowers were stamped on the back of the watercoloured canvas and cut out.
The pearls are Kaisercraft.
Seems like I am in an orange mood.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card.... the colors, it's beautiful..

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09