Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CuttlebugChallenge old stash Card


http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/03/rendezvous-monday-cuttlebug-challenge.html

Here is a card I made with a paint chip. I had these chips to see what colour I wanted to paint our house and instead of throwing them out decided to use them on cards. RECYCLE.The flowers were punched some time ago-I found them in a plastic bag buried.The ribbon was from a present I received for going to a wedding and the Kaisercraft pearls were bought for a layout and the leftovers used for cards.The background cardstock was given to me by a friend way back in 2002 when she came to Australia for a visit.

5 Comments:

BettyBee said...

Rose-Anne, You did a great job on this challenge, and I love your card! The purples and greens are beautiful colors (did you paint your house these pretty colors?) Congrats on recycling so many things!! Your card truly is "cash worthy!" I'd buy it!
BettyBee
CuttlebugChallenge Design Team

Libby Dyson said...

This card looks great Rose-Anne. Great work with the recycling too

Amber said...

Rose-Anne what a beautiful card..and I can't believe how smart you are to use paint swatches on your card!!!! Too creative! Great job with Betty's challenge:)
Hugs
Amber

Martina said...

a wonderful card and a funny idea!
Great!

Rosemary said...

Rose-Anne, I love your color choice!!..Paint chips..thanks for reminding me that I have some in a drawer in my scraproom!..So pretty with the embossing matching the flowers!!..Thanks for taking the challenge at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09