Monday, March 02, 2009

Cuttlebug 3D Dragonfly card.







I love Dragonflies and so decided to make a 3D one like the cards made last year out of one sheet of cardstock with the design part cut out of the top. In this case I glued down the middle a "bugged" dragonfly. pardon the pun-I wasn't even trying to be funny this time. LOL. I have a different budded effect down the middle from the border folder.I have rubbed Chrystallina Kindy Glitz all over it and a Kaisercraft bling for its eye. The sentiment is also Kaisercraft.

4 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Oh I love this. Make sure you bring it to show and tell at the next Cropworks crop

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable..I love it..see you always get my creative juices going ....great work and great ideas..

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this.... It's just adorable....

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hi Rose-Anne,
Found it finally!! Couldn't find this card on your blog der me lol! THanks for letting me use your idea for my class. I am sure my ladies will just love it. I will make sure to tell them where I got the idea (I always do when I borrow someone else's idea).
Deanne
xx

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09