Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Creative Jessica


I love these little puppets that Melanie and Jessica made. Jessica loves to create. She did most of the making. How cute are they?She also made the straw legged lady in the note book all by herself. I wonder who she takes after????

See I still scrapbook and do layouts besides cards and mini albums.
At the moment I am over at Melanie's place as she is unwell and cannot get out of bed. So I am looking after my 2 granddaughters while Gavin is working. I have applied to have a special day off school tomorrow to stay here with her as she is unable to mind the girls and cannot get them to school and preschool. 

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww what a loving and caring Grandma you are...but then what a wonderful sweet friend you are.
Hope your daughter gets better and you have lots of fun with the kids.
Sending you lots of love..
Rita

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09