Monday, March 16, 2009

My Weekend Part 2










ON Sunday Brian, Cooper and I took our new Jeep on a trip with some friends. We went to Wollemi National Park and saw some great Aussie Bushland. We had to take Cooper and he had a wonderful time. These shots show an area around Wheeny Creek. We went swimming in the creek-well more like paddling. The kids swam. Our new Jeep shown crossing the creek went well.
I was proud of myself, I actually looked at a snake the group next to us caught in the tree near where we were all sitting. I am getting braver. They offered for me to pat it but I declined. They took it up river and let it go in the bush away from people.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Well it looks like Cooper was right at home LOL. That rickety old bridge makes for an interesting drive doesn't it. Your new jeep did well and there was water in the creek!! I hope you found somewhere nice to camp and that you did both endes of the trail. You have to expect a certain amout of wildlife in the bush LOL

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09