Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Textured Box using Basic Grey




http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/2009/03/challenge-27-texture.html
I used Lilykate papers for this project. I have always loved this range as it goes with so many themes.
Textured means a lot to me-Cuttlebug, flowers, layers. This is what I did on the box that will hold the Cards i receive from friends that have been hand made. I have bugged some card and glued it on the sides. The flower on the top has a layered and inked Lilykate flower that has a flower brad.The Ric Rac also adds texture as does the brads and the layered word that says cards.Then there are some little flowers glued onto the word that adds more texture. The flowers have also been Kindy Glitzed.

3 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Ooh, this will be a great way to store your stash of cards you're making. I love the look and in my favourite colour too

Heather said...

What a wonderful idea - a definite for my must do list.
Lovely colours and papers and that is one gorgeous flower on the top.
Thanks for joining us at NG.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

I just love this box, super cute and very handy for your cards.. I always enjoy seeing your creations....
Hugs, Christina

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09