Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grandparent's day at School


Here is a photo of my precious Jess and I at her school for Grandparent's Day. I saw her in the class and she showed us all her school books and art work. She was doing Science when I arrived. Right up my alley. Gave me a good idea for my retirement. Go to the local primary schools and teach Science to the little kids instead of the big ones as the primary school teachers don't have the knowledge we Secondary ones have of Science.Also offer to do craft with them. We will see.
We had lunch with her and then they put on a concert by singing. Jess is in the Choir. She doesn't get her voice from me. LOL. I am tone death. My talents lie elsewhere.
Jess's other grandparents were there also and it was nice catching up with them .

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Are you sure you are tone DEATH or should that be deaf? LOL 'What a precious time together - cherish them as they grow up too quickly

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09