Sunday, March 01, 2009

Thank you Cuttlebug Card




Now I couldn't just leave this card with the embossed backing behind the flower. I had to run it through the Cuttlebug with the border

top and bottom. I used a stencil from Crafter's Workshop to do the Thank You. I have misplaced my stamp but like the stencil as well. A little bit of Kindy Glitz in the centre of the bordered flowers. A punched scalloped backing for the flower I pulled off my bunch of silk ones in my vase with a brad in the centre.

This card is for a special family. One of my students went back to India for a holiday and I asked her if she could get me some special Indian pots to cook my Indian food in as I love Indian. Her family would not take any money for the pots and I appreciate their kindness.

2 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Looks greatRose-Anne. I have a paper crimper somewhere - may have to set up a search LOL

Anonymous said...

I love this card..especially the colors..so soft looking...

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09