Monday, March 16, 2009

Button Card with Kaisercraft Stamp

http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/03/pink-elephant-challenge-6.html
Here is my card hot off the working bench for The Pink Elephant Challenge-hot yes because you can still see the Gel Medium that has glued the bow in place and it hasn't dried. I forgot all about that, I just wanted to get it done and posted. LOL. Talk about keen.
I have used the Cuttlebug Button Border folder along with a bought border that has a button. I would never use it in my scrap pages but it is a good place to use it , in your cards. All these left over or outdated scrapbooking products go well in cards.
I love Kaisercraft products, especially their stamps. They are so versatile.

6 Comments:

Robin said...

Great card Rose-Anne! I love that you used the button border folder in addition to actual buttons. Why didn't I think of that??? Thanks for joining us again this week at TPE!!
Robin
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I thought of the button border and then forgot about it!! Silly me - such a good idea and so effective. Congratulations on joining us for all our challenges - we love to have you around. Hope you'll visit the blog hop at the weekend - it should great fun.

Ann xxx
Pink Elephant Design Team

LORi said...

Wonderful wonderful!!
Thanks so much for joining us @ TPE!!

Hugs & Blessings,
LORi BOYD

http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Libby Dyson said...

My goodness you got that card challenge done quickly. Great work. I love TPE

Sue said...

Lovely card Rose-anne, the colours are so vibrant

xx Sue

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a fantastic card, I love how bright and bold it is and the button embossing is grand! BR-T

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09