Friday, March 06, 2009

Makes My Heart Smile

Rita gave me this very special award. Thank you Rita. You also make my Heart Smile by your kind words and friendship. You are a good "Bloggy Friend."


So here’s how it works:1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.3. Nominate 10 blogs.4. Put links to their blogs.5. Leave a message for your nominees.I have nominated:
1.Rita because she does make my heart smile all the time.
2.Christina who is also a sweet lovely lady.
3.Libby who is such a valued friend.
4.Gail who is so creative and lovely.
5.Haylee who is also creative and lovely.
6.Sharon who does beautiful work.
7.Melanie my beautiful daughter.
8.Carol in NZ who leaves lovely messages here.
9.Michelle who does beautiful work.
10 Deanne who also does creative work.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09