Friday, March 06, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Bows Card




I love this ribbon, so rich and textured. This is a very easy card to make. I have used the Swiss Dots border. On one side I used it one way and on the other I reversed it so you get different textures.I have punched 2 holes in the card to tie the bow, that is a rectangle and twisted-it has wire and this makes it easy to twist, with another thin ribbon that is secured on the back. This is a good way to make bows if you cannot tie them or have arthritis.The sentiment is a stamp of unknown origin as is the metal embellishment.

12 Comments:

Bamabel said...

Oh wow! This is so beautiful! Very elegant and classy!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot! Look forward to seeing more of your work!

Cuttlehugs,
Aymee

Cassie said...

oh my wow-i love that ribbon too! gorgeous bow!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

I absolutely love your card, I always stay with small ribbon for cards.. you have made me rethink this. I love you bow. The colors are my favorite. Awesome job

Nilda

The Cuttlebug Spot

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty ribbon!

Kruemel said...

That´s a real big bow! Love this card and its colors.

Thanks for joining us this week!

Kathrin aka Kruemel
CB spot DT

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now that's a bow! Love the 2 sides of the embossing! Thanks for playing along this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Christy said...

Fabulous job!!!

Devon said...

Bee-Yooooo-Tiiii-Fuuullll!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is one gorgeous card... love how you fliped the embossed paper....Thanks for playing with us this week... HUGS...SK :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Rose-Ann! Love the way you flipped the Swiss dota and that ribbon is to die for! Thanks for playing along. xxD

Rheannon said...

Lovely card Rose-Anne~ I love the swiss dots backside for a little different look and the wide ribbon. Your bow is fantastic!
Rheannon
CB DT

Libby Dyson said...

beautiful card Rose-Anne. A well deserved win

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09