Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cooper turns 3







Cooper had his 3rd birthday during the past week. He had a great birthday. He had a chocolate cake at pre-school and the kids sang him happy birthday and he blew the candles out-as told to me by Cooper. He spent his birthday with his Father and their family. Brian and i gave him this seat that he liked very much and kept on lying and sitting in it. We also gave him socks, pjs and shoes.
He kept on playing hard to get with the photos and hence the stiff as a board lying down photo. I love the top photo of him trying to open his present. I love this look he gets. His mother used to give the same look and we dubbed it "the Mandy Look"-the wonders of genetics.

3 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

What a little imp he looks. Looks like he loved his seat very much. Lovely photos to treasuer. It would be good if you had a photo of Amanda with the same look and did a Mum & Cooper l/o.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie....my little Jacob has a Cars seat like that and he loves it too. I loved the first photo with is expression..just darling.

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie!!!!! Well Happy Birthday Cooper, big 3... My daughter Ashlyn will be 4 in May.. My time flies by so fast.

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09