Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thank you Libby

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Libby for all the inspiration she has given me in using the Cuttlebug. I would never have bought one if she hadn't made me play with hers at Pecky's. Her blog is unreal and if you haven't visited it you must as she outlines so many ideas.She is an incredible woman and lives a busy life. Libby understands my plight of not enough hours in the day to do all you want as teaching is such a full on career for dedicated teachers.So Thank you Libby( Liddy as Jess used to call you), you are a wonderful friend.
I would also like to thank Libby for the help and guidance she gave me in improving my knowledge of blogs.I have come a long way since she helped me in so many areas.
Friends are precious.Some are silver some are gold.Thanks for being my friend.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

My pleasure Rose-Anne. We're both as crazy as each other and I think that helps strengthen the bond between us. You have been my inspiration too as I would never have tried half the things I do if i hadn't met you. You are a true Angel on earth.

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09