Sunday, November 02, 2008

Excited

I am so excited today to find out that my very favourite blogger and blog has me listed.Thanks Mel for mentioning me on your blog. This has made my day.
If you go to Mel's blog you will learn so many new techniques and ways with all kinds of medium.Her tutorials are absolutely fantastic and she is inspirational.

My other favourite blog is my very good friend Libby who does lots of fantastic tutorials on her blog. She also has a yahoogroup that is based on the technical side of blogs. She is an amazing woman with what she knows.She gave me the confidence to blog.

Have a look at both these blogs and learn.

2 Comments:

Nettie said...

Hi Roseanne,
I too also live in Sydney, Australia
I found your blog via the yahoo site - Cuttlebugitis
Had a quick look through your blog & love all your stuff.
Annette

Libby Dyson said...

My pleasure Rose-Anne on 2 counts - being your friend as you are such a lovely person and for helping you Blog. I have found Blogging has been a great emotional and stress release over the last few weeks. When I haven't felt like emailing I have Blogged. Thanks for being my friend and such a great support

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09