Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cuttlebug Altered Tags




This card is another altered gift card I put through with the Swiss Dots and swiped it with ink after I had sanded it. The tag was red all over with no dots to begin with.
The patterned paper was done with THAT folder that I have hardly used but now love it. LOL. The paper is Wendy Irving and I have cut around the Poinsettia to overlap the tag.
The beauty of these cards is you don't have to stamp the sentiments if you don't want to as they are already on the tag. In this one i did put With Love on the top from the Cuttlebug.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..... I just got my cuttlebug (early Christmas gift) and have a lot to learn. I bought a couple folders to play with so may try it today. If you don't mind I will add you to my blog list and check in on your blog.
Christina

Libby Dyson said...

Wow these look great Rose-Anne. Great work. Hm may have to case these :)

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09