Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jessica's Concert

We had a fabulous day today. Jessica was in her Dance concert. Brian, Amanda and I met Mel, Gavin and Chloe at Riverside Theatre at Paramatta and we had fantastic seats upstairs looking down on the stage.Jessica was in 3 dances, jazz, tap and ballet and then in the finale. We couldn't believe how far she has come since joining the new dance school. She was fantastic and I had a tear in my eye while watching her.
Afterwards we all went for dinner to The Mediterranean Restaurant and had a nice family dinner. Then home and preparing for school tomorrow.
Photos will follow but not for awhile as we were not allowed to take photos and will have to wait for the professional ones.
Another great day with my family.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09