Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My day

Today it has been full on and now I am going over to get TURF for our backyard. Not too much as it is only for a small area.Ben(Amanda's friend) is going to help me load the 4x4 and unload it. Brian will lay it tonight. I would have laid it but I have the Year 12 Formal to go to tonight. So this morning I have dyed my hair so there are no grey bits showing. LOL. I am rather excited as I am going in a LIMO and I have not been in one before. My Yr 12 girls whom I call My Chipmonks( my surname is Monk) invited me. What an honour.I will have loads of photos to share next week.
In between doing that I have been writing my yr 7 reports, a job I don't like. I am so lucky I don't teach 5 days a week, only 3. When would I do the things I love??? I would like more time to do my crafts.
Until next week with news but I am sure I will get some projects uploaded here as I have been playing and enjoying.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09