Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've Won an Award


Look what my good friend Libby (who has inspired me to great lengths on the Cuttlebug) awarded me. I love awards.
I need to award this to 5 people.
The rules for receiving the award are simple:
1. the winner may put the logo on their blog;
2. put a link to the person who sent you the award;
3. nominate 5 blogs;
4. put links to their blogs; and
5. leave a message for your nominees.
So here are my blogs:
1.Gail (who is my soul sister and ever so creative)
2.Haylee (who is talented and a lovely person)
3.Sharon (Who does lovely work and is very thoughtful)
4.Michelle ( Who I have only just met through blogging and her work is fantastic)
5.Rita ( Whom I also just met through blogging and she has inspired me to do different things)

2 Comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hey Rose-Anne, congratulations on a well-deserved award.
Just letting you know there are no links for 2 of the blogs.
Deanne
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose-Anne...I am so honored you nominated me for the award...how sweet of you. I am new to blogging...so do I add it to my blog now or wait until you tell me to. I love your blog..well deserved award. You may use anything you are inspired by me...that makes me smile...thank you. I will be watching your blog to see what this inspiration is.
Thanks again.
Hugs, Rita

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09