Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Challenge

This message is for the people out there who read my blog and Cuttlebug. I would like you all to come up with border ideas using the Cuttlebug. I have done quite a few and will share my ideas each day for the next week.Between us all we should get some wonderful ideas to use and share.
Don't forget that borders work well with photos and any other surface that can be bugged.
So please meet my CHALLENGE and please leave a link on your blog or mine or a message on here so I can see what you have done.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Oh I love a challenge Rose-Anne. I will have to see what I can come up with. Maybe if people emailed you their challenges you could create a slide show to share all the wonderful ideas

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09