Monday, November 24, 2008

Cooper Beeing Naughty-never




When I came home from school one day a few weeks ago Cooper was cheeky to me. He said"Sup" meaning "shut up" when i asked him to stop doing something so his mother sent him to his room to think about what he said to his Mamar( me). Well, Amanda was on her computer and I was on mine and we both forgot about the little man. He is usually only in his room a short time and then he has to come and apologise. Brian came home from work and noticed Cooper asleep on the floor in his room and asked why he was there. Woops!!!! I grabbed my camera because he looked so cute. He often sleeps on the floor, we put him to bed and he gets up and lies there so he can see and hear under the door whats going on. We pick him up and put him back to bed. How cute.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

he looks so angelic. It brings back memories.

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09