Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cuttlebug-3D Shoe


I love this 3D card I made yesterday.I found the shoe template in my haven of goodies recently. It is a left over template from my cottage craft days. I embossed the shoe and also did the embossed heart with an embossing small folder.
A few ideas I have to vary the shoe is to look in the junk mail I get daily and see any other shoe design. You could even make a thong here if you are having a pool or beach party. The ideas just keep on coming. They are only held back by your creative imagination.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Wow Rose-Anne, you're on a roll with these 3-D cards. I love them all and using the Cuttlebug to give texture is a great idea too. Thanks for sharing

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09