Saturday, November 01, 2008

Birthdays

I had a great day today. It was Brian's birthday and it is Chloe's tomorrow but Melanie had a party for Chloe today. So it was a joint party day. I will add photos tomorrow when i upload them from my camera.
Mel, Amanda and I all put in and will pay for Brian to hire Harley Davidson for the day. he has wanted one of these rides for years and you should have seen his face when he opened the envelope and saw my birthday wishes and the certificate. I haven't organised the ride yet as I wasn't sure what type of Harley he would like and when to rent it. Looks like it will be next year. i can hardly wait-I love Harley Davidson's.
Here is the certificate I printed out for Brian


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
This certificate entitles you to a days hire of a Harley Davidson. To be taken when you want to and to take your wife for the ride.
Enjoy.
Love from
Rose-Anne, Melanie, Gavin and Amanda.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09