Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cuttlebug Borders


I have quite a few borders from Cuttlebug. Some are dies that cut out and others are the embossing borders. So I thought I would do some things using the borders.
This one shows the usual embossing folder behind the dragonfly which i drew and made the top one a little smaller than the shape of the dragonfly underneath. I Kindy Glitzed it with purple.The eyes are Kaiser pearls. The embossed cardstock was also inked.
The left hand border is a Cuttlebug die and looks like a lattice. There are so many possibilities for this die:- ribbon can be oven through it, a different coloured background can be placed behind it, Frinkles can be glued in some of the lattice work as well as Kindy Glitz and pearls.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

These look great Rose-Anne. I must beed some of these too

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09