Thursday, November 06, 2008

Me

I still don't have my voice back but my body is feeling a lot better than it did yesterday. As I was relaxing today and just playing with my cards and tinkering I was using left overs from other crafts I have dabbled in in the past. it got me thinking. How many others out there are like me? I bet lots. It would be fun to write a list of past crafts we have done and see how many of these can give us new ideas for our scrapbook layouts and card making. i know I have used many an idea in scrapbooking from other crafts I have done in the past.

My List
sewing, knitting, crocheting, embroidery, patchwork,leatherwork,cottage craft, folk art, glass painting, fabric painting, teddy bear making, doll making(stuffed ones),lampshade making, cake decorating( didn't get far kept eating the icing),stretch sewing, pattern making.

I am sure i have missed a few. LOL. Imagine how much money I have spent on the "have to haves."

At least it has kept me busy over the years and out of trouble.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09