Friday, June 05, 2009

Elissa Rose


My little granddaughter Elissa Rose was born last Sunday 31stMay 2009 and sadly passed away a short time afterwards. She was a precious gift from God who now has her in his hands looking after her for us.I am privileged that he chose my daughter Melanie and son-in law Gavin to be Elissa's Mother and Father. They are wonderful parents and gave God this precious gift.Elissa's big sister Jessica has been a marvel throughout this and I am so proud of how she has helped her parents and at the same time suffering herself. Jessica is only 6.
This photo shows Elissa with my ring on her wrist. This was how tiny she was. Her hand is bruised due to the lack of amniotic fluid protecting her.
Be happy in Heaven Elissa and we will meet again one day and rejoice.

5 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Rose-Anne, my heart goes out to you and Melanie, Gavin, Jessica and Chloe. Elissa Rose was truly a gift from God for a short time. She is with Him now being cared for in a special way. Thoughts and prayers continuing during this very difficult time.

miss~nance said...

Hugs & prayers

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gail

Anonymous said...

I am sooo very proud of your faith that is carrying you through this very heartbreaking time. You are truly a tool that God is using for others to see your faith in Him and your trust in Him...and I so admire you for this. Continue to let God carry you through this time and know there are so many of your friends who are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.
Super Big Hugs from me...across the ocean.
Love,
Rita

Anonymous said...

Rose-Anne, Lots of hugs coming your way... I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Annie said...

Rose-Anne, Elissa Rose has brought you more love than you could ever imagine. Time heals the profound pain but it will never erase the beautiful memory.

Thinking of you.

Annie

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09