Friday, June 26, 2009

Flower from Samina





These beautiful flowers plus a frame with my favourite verse and a lovely note were sent along to me from one of my precious students of 08 yr 12 Biology class to let me know she was thinking of me during the loss of my precious granddaughter Elissa.How beautiful and thoughtful.It made me feel so special and thankful for all the years of teaching and the thoughts of what I have gotten out of teaching-belief in the modern generation, love and respect. I love these kids, they make me feel so valued. What I am going to do when I retire???? Hold onto my precious memories.

2 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

wonderful gift from a very thoughtful and appreciative student Rose-Anne

Oma said...

Gorgeous bouquet! How thoughtful! I'm sure your students love you as much as you love them.

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09