Thursday, June 25, 2009

Scalloped card







Oh I wish it was summer here in Australia instead of cold winter. I hate being cold. The Cuttlebugspot Challenge has a card challenge based on SUMMER.I made this card a few minutes ago using a variety of techniques and products.
Products Used:
Spellbinders Scalloped Circle both as a cut and an emboss.
Coredinations Chocolate Box Cardstock
Kaisercraft pearls
SALT flower
Chocolate Versa Color Ink
Stamp and ribbon unknown.
Gel Medium for glue.
Method
I folded the card and then placed the die just over the fold so when I cut it the fold is not cut out.
I then cut and embossed a piece of Chocolate Box coredinations cardstock.
I peeled back a layer of each scallop to expose the apricot colour underneath. I also pressed with my fingers the peeled scallops and it looks like little circles around.
I then glued everything else in place.The sentiment was stamped and I ran over it with a brown pen.The edges have been inked.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely done! Love the shape, and colors, and sentiment. Great take on this weeks challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot! Great to have you join us again!

Libby Dyson said...

This card is great Rose-Anne. Good luck with the challenge

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09