Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Canberra
















We just had a 3 day weekend and due to all the sadness we have had here I asked Brian to take me away for the 3 days. We went down to Canberra. Australia's capital city. I always love going there. We stayed at a nice motel within walking distance to the city. On Saturday we went to the War Memorial and I am always moved by this place. Saw Granddad's name on the computer and all his records.
We walked to the city that night and had a nice Italian meal.
Sunday we went to Questacon and saw and played with many Science experiments etc. We went to old parliament House and then walked around the Art Museum's gardens and admired the garden sculptures. That night we walked into the city and had an Indian meal.
Monday we called into Berrima on the way home and had Devonshire Tea and admired the many old buildings and handicrafts on display.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09