Sunday, June 21, 2009

Martha Stewart Punched Card

Here is another card made in the weekend from scraps.

I think it was around 1am that this card was made. I organised and ran a crop on Friday night and again on Saturday. We had a great time and just what I needed to get my creative juices flowing again.

Products Used: Martha Stewart Punch,scraps of patterned paper and cardstock, punched flowers, Kaisercraft wooden stamps for the sentiment, Chrystallina Kindy Glitz, Versa Color Inks.

Most of the cards I made I have used a tool borrowed from Libby. She has more gadgets than Mr Gadget.This is my quote about her. LOL.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

This one is nice. I don't remember seeing it on Saturday. Got to love people who share their tools LOL. What are friends for

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09