Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flowers











Look at the lovely flowers the 4x4 club sent us in sympathy of our little Elissa Rose. How thoughtful and kind. They made my day.
I had a bad day at school yesterday-not re school but due to all that has happened here and Monday night Amanda was very upset and had something horrible done to her by her boyfriend.As a mother you feel for your children. If I was Amanda I wouldn't want anything to do with the ----- but it is her life and she has to make her own decissions. I was was very disillusioned as I thought he as a nice person.So when I arrived at school yesterday morning I was in an angry mood and one poor teacher was in the wrong place at the wrong time or for me it was the right place at the right time. I let out all my heartache to her and she was so nice and comforting. It was somebody I don't have a lot to do with as she is in another department. At lunch time she came down to my staffroom with a cake to cheer me up. How thoughtful and kind. Then on my desk was a card and a box of chocolates form a very thoughtful yr 11 student. All these things made my day and helped me ease some pain. It also gave me some appreciation for mankind-there are thoughtful, caring people out there.
I have received some lovely cards, e-mails and support from so many of my friends and Internet friends. I am truly blessed. Thank you everybody for your support.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09