Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day card





Here is the card I made for Father's Day. We don't celebrate Father's Day until September here in Australia.
Products Used:
Spellbinders Curved Rectangles for card shape and insert.
Cuttlebug script folder for texture
Sepia Versafine ink
Goudy Stout font on microsoft
Chipboard stars from SALT
Dimensional Magic on top of stars.
Ribbon unknown
Gel Medium as glue.
HINT
The card was cut from the Spellbinders. I folded the card first and while it was folded positioned the Spellbinders Die over the top with the top of the die off the fold of the card. This allows you to cut the card in the shape desired but leaving the fold edge uncut.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

This looks like a great card Rose-Anne and I'm sure it's even better in real life. Now who is the lucky recipient of this card I wonder?

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09