Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another card designed by me.




Here is another of those cards that I designed from an inspiration I got from packaging.

Products Used:
Pink Cardstock
Be Blessed Patterned Paper
Kaisercraft Wooden Stamp
Sizzix Flower Die
Brown Versa Color Ink
Pop Up Tape
SALT Brad
Method:
This is self explanatory I think by looking at it. An easy card to make and assemble once you trace it out and cut it. Just make sure when you trace the curved shape you think before you cut so it goes on the correct way.
The flower comes in 3 parts in this one I have inked the edges and put a brad through it to hold it in place.
The sentiment has been popped up.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

I love this card shape that you have made from your recycling efforts. Love the colours too and that flower looks familiar Hugz

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09