Thursday, June 25, 2009

Designed by Me




This is a card I designed by me. I originally got the inspiration from the folder that photos come in. It looked interesting so I made up this card.
Products Used:
Bazzill Cardstock
Basic Grey Infuse
Cuttlebug
7Gypsies circle punch
Gel Medium
HINT
When cutting out the 2 curved strips make sure you think before you cut as you have to get the curves going the correct way.
I bugged the card from twice as it is too long to go through once.I put the card in one way and then turned it around and sent it through the other way to cover the whole from. The Happy Birthday was popped up.
You never know where you will get your inspiration so always keep an eye open especially junk mail and packaging.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

I loved how you came up with the design for this card. Fantastic

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09