Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shapeabilities Nested Flower card







I love these folders from Spellbinders. This is a quick and easy card but with the Nested Flowers it looks more intricate.
Products Used:
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Flowers
Be Blessed Patterned Paper
Kaisercraft Wooden Stamp
Purple Versafine ink
Prima purple flower
Cuttlebug and heart folder
Sandpaper block
Purple Cardstock from SALT
Method
I Cut the 3 flower parts out first using the Spellbinders die and the Cuttlebug.
I then ran the 3 flowers through the cuttlebug again and embossed them.
I only sanded the middle petal and because it has a white back the white came through to give it interest.
I shaped the petals slightly to give it a 3D effect.
The rest is self explanatory.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

I love the looik of this flower. I may just have to add this Nestie to my ever growing list of must haves. Great cared

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09