Monday, June 22, 2009

Cuttlebug, Sizzix and Kaisercraft




I quite like this card and the colour combination. The flower was made by using the Sizzix. The petals are cut in 3 pieces and you put them together however you like.I put a brad in mine to hold them together. I cut them out of coredinations cardstock. I then ran it through the Cuttlebug and used the small hearts folder. It was then sanded to give the tone on tone appearance.One edge of the card was punched using a Martha Stewart edge punch. I used a black gel pen to freehand the scallops down the edge of the card. The sentiment is a wooden Kaisercraft stamp. i used Charcoal Versa Cubes to ink.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

I mlike this card. It looks great with the colours and the borders etc

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09